Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Poor Neglected Blog

I'm sorry for not posting for nearly a month! Life has been very hectic these days, and as much as I would like to work on crafts, I just haven't had the time.

I am motivated by those that actually do read this blog, and enjoy seeing my handmade things, and in turn want to order some of my personalized creations.

I made this ultra-cool canvas for a little boy named Dean McKinley. I wanted to make something that could grow with him and that wasn't too "nursery-ish". I think I did a pretty good job...what do you think?



Also, I made this board for a friend that is having her second boy this summer, and they are naming him Ethan. In fact, we are going to a surprise baby shower today for her!


I am hoping to finish my first crochet top that I have been working on since Christmas and I can't wait for the big reveal! Stay tuned!

Also, if you like my blog, you should really start following me! I need some more fans!


3 comments:

Monty and Mari Beth said...

Hey Jennifer! I have been following your blog for awhile now and also enjoying some of the blogs listed on your site. LOVE your signs you just did and I am off to look at the save the date cards you made!

Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachelle said...

*Sorry for the deleted comment, it's late- silly me and my typos!*

BUT, I'm a fan! I'm glad you came back! Love looking at your cute creations! Just coming out of the woodworks to let you know I think your just great! :)