Saturday, March 7, 2009

Two Posts in One Day? You Better Believe It!

I guess the reason life has been hectic, is because I have in fact been working on a lot of crafty stuff lately. One of my passions is to do graphic design for invitations, etc. My friend, April...who I swear is the only one who reads this blog...is getting married this summer and she kindly asked me to make her "Save the Date" announcement AND her wedding invitations! I was thrilled that she would trust me to do the work. So, April-as my sole blog reader-THANK YOU!

The design is not my idea, we copied it from something she saw elsewhere...but that's why my blog is called "Jennspiration" because I am inspired by other people's work. I am no way original in my ideas!

So, here is the end result of the "Save the Date" cards, I will be working on the wedding invites next and will of course put them up on my blog after she has sent them out.

Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Shooflea said...

Um I read your blog too Sis! I think everything you make is so adorable and you are one of the most creative people I know! I love you Sister!!

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

They look lovely! Good work. And you have more than one reader, by the way. :)

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Those look GREAT! You did a wonderful job!