Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Audrina"

My first attempt at cutting out my own letters (well actually, my hubby did most of it) for a friend of a friend's baby-who is beautifully named: Audrina.

Nursery colors are none other but (one of my favorites) Pink and Brown.

I mod-podged and decorated and bling-ed these letters out. (Papers and Embellishments provided by my friend that I made these for.)

They turned out so pretty...I wish I had a child named Audrina and then I would steal them for myself.

I was paid in Scentsy...for those of you who don't know what it is...I highly recommend it!

5 comments:

Sheila Clark said...

Nice job, Jen! I also LOVE the pink and brown colors...

Monty and Mari Beth said...

LOVE the letters! So cute!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh My Goodness. This is out of control CUTE!!! I love it. Way to go!

Saucy said...

Pink and brown... mmmm.... the perfect cozy colour combo for chic little girls these days! What a cute set of letters. I might change my name.

Tamara Jansen said...

This looks great! I should get crackin' on buying nice things like this for my soon to arrive grandbaby :)