Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm Feeling Inspired!

I am so excited to begin the journey of Blogging! I have so much to share and I have been browsing blogs at the oddest hours of the night and find it very entertaining-believe it or not! I hope someone happens upon my blog and finds inspiration in it!

"Jennspiration" is my title of my new little place, and I named it this because everthing I create is inspired by something or someone. Typically my work is all done by "borrowing" other people's ideas. I am Inspired and people call me Jenn...thus the name "Jennspiration" came about! I hope you enjoy my creativity

Personalized Decor Letters









Name Plaques, great for weddings, babies, college students, etc!

























































































































1 comment:

me said...

Hi,
I understand what you mean.
I like your work.Keep posting.I saw some of your pics on Blogger Play and checked out your Blog.They are very nice.I love crafts too.But have no time cos I work full time and have 2 school going kids too.
Maybe someday soon!!
Good luck with your Blog.