Saturday, September 22, 2007

Coffee Filter Roses

I love my coffee, but who would'a thunk it...Roses made from coffee filters? I saw this idea from The Martha Stewart Show and immediately fell in love. Pink is my favorite, so of course, I had to do a big bouquet of pink roses.


I will be selling these too. Full Dozen roses $40, Half a Dozen $30 This price does not include vase.


Custom order accepted! Wouldn't this be fun for Valentine's Day?!



Inspiration: The Martha Stewart Show; www.mommymakesroses.com

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I had to come by and see your coffee filter roses and I must say they are so beautiful!

Michelle said...

I really like the coffee filter roses you made - great job! They're very pretty :)

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Oh, duh - I guess I should have scrolled down - but these are still every bit as lovely as hers! :)